There’s no reason at all for your business to have only a few followers on Instagram. Here’s your opportunity to buy Instagram followers at affordable prices! At Social Media Combo we only offer the best & lowest prices on Instagram followers packages so you can grow your Instagram followers quick.
I recently wrote a similar blog post on how to organically grow Instagram followers which covers the following points. You can read the Instagram case study here.
1. Pick a topic and create content specific to it - When someone comes to your Instagram profile, they should get a good idea about what your profile is without scrolling too much through your feed. They should be able to recognise what you usually post about, the things you care for and your overall sense of aesthetics to see the need to follow you.
2. Leverage the power of Instagram Stories - Instagram stories have been a huge hit ever since the time they launched in August 2016. They’re a great way to give your audience a peek into what goes on behind the scenes, how you do what you do and not to mention, they also take personal interaction up by a notch. Several notches, actually. Keep your stories raw and real, people dig that kind of stuff. And most importantly, be consistent.
3. Create a beautiful, aesthetic feed - Honestly, this point deserves its own blogpost. But first things first. To have a similar vibe and feel going in your photos you need to edit your pictures in a similar way. This doesn’t mean you have to choose one filter and one filter only, but limiting yourself to a few will help you stick to your chosen aesthetic.
4. Embrace the power of hashtags - Hashtags are a great way to get your photo seen by people who aren’t following you. And lately with the number of photos being uploaded every second to Instagram, it’s all about using the niche hashtags to get discovered.
5. Engage with your Community - Engaging with fellow Instagrammers works like karma.
With the new algorithm, Instagram decides who they will show your photo to. If you take the time to find similar accounts to yours, follow them and leave them a good ol’ comment, they too will take the time to return the favour.
These are just basic pointers, but I’ve gone a lot more into detail in my blog with tips like "Instagram tips for businesses".
Also, if you’d like to schedule posts to your Instagram timeline, you can always use Crowdfire to do it. It’s quick and real simple to use and it’ll help figure out the best time to post your content too - right when your followers are most active. Just thought I’d add it in there as well.
Good luck with your Instagram growth :) Happy to help you if you have any further questions.